CNC Programming & Post building
SITECH provides supporting functions required for NC programming:
- Data translation
- Assembly modeling of the machining environment
- Model editing functions to prepare models for NC programming, including synchronous modeling capabilities.
- Material removal visualization and verification
- Post processing, post builder
- Shop documentation
- On-line help
- Turning – provides full range of turning tool paths, including teach-mode and other manual methods for fine control.
- 2.5 Axis Milling – provides roughing, re-roughing, facing, z-level finishing, and hole making methods including manual positioning and feature based automation.
- 3 Axis Milling – Extensive, high-speed capable, fixed axis cutting for complex surfaces, including raster, offset, and interpolated patterns, with steep/non-steep recognition, valley rest milling, and facet machining.
- 5 Axis Milling Add-on – Extensive capabilities for simultaneous multi-axis cutting of complex surfaces, including both automatic and manual methods, multiple drive options and a wide variety of tool axis control.
- Turbomachinery Milling Add-on – Process-specific NC programming functions that help you produce 5-axis tool paths for blisks and impellers for faster machining times, better surface finish, and longer tool life.
- Machine Simulation – provides a complete kinematic machine environment for visualizing complex motion, including g-code level simulation of collision checking and multi-channel synchronization for the most accurate results.
- Feature Based Machining – provides capabilities to create and modify rules-driven automation processes and feature geometry definitions in the Machining Knowledge Editor.